Late last week during the Dallas Auto Show, Ram Truck unveiled its newest member of the family — the Ram 1500 Express.
“It gives the youth or first-time truck buyer an opportunity to show off a great looking ride, with unsurpassed V8 entry-level capability, in a tremendous value-priced package,” said Ram Truck President/CEO Fred Diaz.
Standard features on the Ram 1500 Express include:
• HEMI V8 engine with 390 horsepower and 407 lb.-ft. of torque AND a 20 mpg rating for the same price competitors are charging for their V6 engines
• Racy, monochromatic paint scheme
• Body-colored grille with black honeycomb inserts
• Body-colored front fascia and body-colored rear fascia with chrome-tipped dual exhausts that shout “high-performance”
• 12-volt auxiliary power outlet
• Six-speaker media center with CD and MP3 player, as well as audio jack input for mobile devices
• Safety features include advanced multistage front air bags, supplemental front curtain and side air bags, anti-lock four-wheel disc brakes, electronic stability control
Ram 1500 Express will be available in Bright Silver Metallic, Bright White, Brilliant Black Crystal Pearl, Deep Cherry Red Crystal Pearl; Deep Water Blue Pearl; Flame Red, Hunter Green Pearl and Mineral Gray Metallic.
Options for customizing your truck, include:
• Class IV receiver hitch
• Uconnect™ voice command with Bluetooth
• Rear-view auto-dim mirror
• Remote USB port
• Cruise control
• Instrument cluster with vehicle information center display screen
• Factory-installed exterior options include Mopar chrome tubular side steps, Mopar chrome steel bed rails, folding and heated trailer-tow power mirrors with supplemental signals and courtesy lamps
Stop by Pomoco Chrysler Jeep Dodge of Newport News to learn more about the Ram 1500 Express.
Source: Chrysler Group LLC